We Are Here for You
Webinar Online Training Live One-on-One for Success
North Carolina six hour online webinar training. Link Here LIVE Courses
Need help with a course? Call Today!
GPS Tracking for Pro’s from Pro’s
Michael Flowers of Triangle Tracking built a GPS tracking system exclusively for private investigators based on personal experience. He understands the needs of the profession. He advises attorneys and PI’s on deposition and courtroom testimony and serves as a GPS tracking system expert.
He teaches GPS tracking courses at PI Leadership Academy providing face-to-face and online training. Zoom classes qualify for for Continuing Education Credits which have been approved across several states. Licensing authorities have approved courses in this format to be considered as “in person learning”. Attendees have the ability to ask questions and offer real time interaction. Learn from a pro who’s been there!
Michael & Catherine Flowers
Here For You
One-on-One Group or Individual Coaching
We’ve Been There
GPS Expert Witness
Michael Flowers built a GPS tracking system, Triangle Tracking exclusively for private investigators. He is a GPS expert. A GPS (Global Positioning System) expert witness can provide testimony in court to help explain technical details about GPS systems and data, and how they relate to the legal case at hand. The GPS expert witness may be asked to:
- Provide background information on GPS technology and how it works.
- Explain the accuracy and limitations of GPS systems, including how factors such as signal strength, interference, and atmospheric conditions can affect the accuracy of GPS data.
- Analyze GPS data to determine the location of vehicles, people, or other objects at specific points in time.
- Interpret GPS data and maps to help explain how a particular incident occurred, or to provide evidence for or against a specific argument.
- Discuss the reliability of GPS data and how it can be verified or challenged.
- Provide opinions on the authenticity or tampering of GPS data.
- Assist in preparing exhibits, visual aids, or other materials to help explain complex GPS concepts to judges and juries.
Overall, a GPS expert witness can play an important role in helping to clarify complex technical issues and provide critical insights to help support or refute legal claims in court.
A modern investigatory firm cannot operate without a modern case management system. We will compare systems and demonstrate which are bests suited for your operation.
Without expert surveillance techniques you cannot grow your investigatory practice. We examine both tried and true methods using the latest technology.
The marriage of technology and investigation is a natural. Know the limits, know the law and be your best.
Michael Flowers has designed his own tracking system, Triangle Tracking. He is an expert in GPS functionality and can testify as an expert witness or get you up to speed to testify. He works with attorneys explaining the system and preparing them for both depositions and court room examination.